Friday, January 22, 2010

TGIF

I always love Fridays. Its so laid back at work. And this weather is perfect compared to all the rain we got in South Texas last week ewwwwww. I strongly dislike the rain especially because Grayson and i live on the second floor of our apartment. Its really hard trying to make sure he is all bundled up and covered and running to get out of the rain. But this weekend should be fun we can hang out at the park and play with a bike Grayson got for Christmas. I just love the spring. Then the Texas summers hit and u can barley breath outside because its so hot. Grayson and I will just have to enjoy the cool weather while it last. I am in the mood to cook a big supper tonight but i would have to go to the grocery store and if you know me you know i can not stand to grocery shop. Well I better go for now. Enjoy your weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment