Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Recap of this weekend

Well this weekend was so much fun. After work on Friday i picked Grayson up from daycare and we went to Casa Ole. Love there chips and hot sauce its amazing. Grayson loved them as well he had to get his own Green Sauce (not sure the real name) because he kept double dipping. He amazes me with how much he will eat. I always say he eats everything that does not eat him. HAHAHA I can count my lucky stars about that he is not a picky eater. Well Saturday we went over to his Nanny house to visit with her for a little bit. Then my step-dad calls us to go over to the horse pens with him to ride the horse. I was so scared that Grayson would be scared and not want to pet them. But he was fearless he tried to walk straight up to the horse and get on.



This is Grayson and his Aunt Sissy
He loved it out there i am going to have to take him there more often. Well i am off to feed Grayson supper and then its bath and bed

No comments:

Post a Comment