Thursday, February 11, 2010

Prep for Party!!!!!!

Well how has everyone been? Us just perfect other then the weather its been raining all day. I have been getting everything ready for Grayson 2nd birthday. That sounds so scary to say but my lil boy is growing up so fast. Last year i was over prepared for his party now this year not so much. Shame on me:( But i have a location booked and the day picked(obviously). His gift is on order and should be in by the time of his party. This Saturday i have enlisted the help of one of my best friends to help pick out decorations.(i am just not that good at crafty stuff). I know what kind of cake i am ordering but don't have a theme yet so still waiting to order that. I am just in a play back of the last two years. He has grown so much and looks totally different. I know i am going to cry like a big baby the day of his birthday and the day of his party. I am just so blessed that he is healthy happy and so darn smart. Well better go cook dinner we are having tacos my sisters favorite. But here is a picture of Grayson sporting his mohawlk.

No comments:

Post a Comment